(This post may include some affiliate links)
Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung left their lucrative software engineering careers to enjoy world travel and freedom. Both retired in their early 30’s with a 7-figure portfolio and have complied their secrets to success in their new book Quit Like a Millionaire: No Gimmicks, Luck, or Trust Fund Required. Kristy and Bryce are financially independent, self-made millionaires who hail from humble beginnings and learned along their journey how to follow the money so they could afford to pursue their passions.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Kristy went from surviving off 44 cents a day to a 7-figure portfolio.
- How you can use CRAP (Creativity, Resilience, Adaptability, and Perseverance) to achieve success.
- How to cut expenses from your budget so you can maximize your income and minimize waste.
- How to choose your degree and career based on the math.
- Why your home is not an investment and how avoiding home-ownership helps you achieve financial independence sooner.
- Why taxes are for the poor and how to win the tax game.
Enter for a chance to win a copy of the book by going to JourneytoLaunch.com/win and entering your name & email only! Even if you don’t win, you will still win by getting access to my free resource library.
Doors for the Launch Club re-open in August, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 105 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, How To Quit Like a Millionaire So You Can Stop Working & Start Living With Kristy & Bryce Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Kristy & Bryce:
Connect with me: